Re: Updating/MAC

KENT HUFFORD <khufford@...>

Correction.  Only 400 million windows 10 users.

From: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io> On Behalf Of KENT HUFFORD
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 5:19 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Updating/MAC

The reason is market share..

In the area of desktop and laptop computers, Microsoft Windows is generally above 70% in most markets and at 77% globally, Apple's macOS at around 13%, Google's ChromeOS at about 6% (in the US) and Linux at around 2%. All these figures vary somewhat in different markets, and depending on how they are gathered.

Apple says there are 100 million mac users. And there is over 4000 million windows 10 users alone.