Re: Charhing Disabled

Joe M.

You likely only had to update the database in the HP-1.

Joe M.

On 1/19/2020 9:53 AM, barbara speir wrote:
Hi, kinda off the subject of bad battery, but I also have an HP 1 and
was picking up almost zero. I was advised it would do no good to order
the programmed card for HP 1 so I ordered the HP 2 with a new
programmed card and pick up just the areas I am most interested in. I
love listening to my scanner 24/7
No my question, are you picking up good frequencies with your HP 1?

Thank you
Barbara in Mississippi,

On Sunday, January 19, 2020, 04:23:35 AM CST, Danny Garris
<garristv@...> wrote:

Possibly bad batteries? Try fresh new rechargeable batteries. SOmetimes
when your Scanner sits up unused for a year the rechargeable batteries
just got bad. I've seen this many times!

Danny - WD4CQ

im2002@...>
*Sent:* Friday, January 17, 2020 11:55 PM
*To:* main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io>
*Subject:* [Uniden] Charhing Disabled
Hi to the group,
My HP1 just started displaying "Charging Disabled" after a few minutes
of beginning to charge. I have had this unit since it was new. I did
lose the original wall wart but ordered a replacement from Uniden site.
It is exactly the same unit verified with Uniden name and PS-0039 on the
wall wart. I admit that I hadn't used it in over a year due to family
things going on. When it asks me if I want to start charging I tap yes.
After about 10 minutes it gives me the notification of charging
disabled. If I unplug the wall wart I get batteries low please charge.
Any advice???
Thanks in advance
JamesM.
KJ6FXA