Re: P25 for Cheap

Evan Platt

If I'm not mistaken, all SDR's will do trunking. You need two SDR
(hardwares) to do trunking. One of them will basically scan the
control channels, one will scan the voice channels, and then you run
two copies of the SDR software. And then obviously two antennas...
I've never done it myself....

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:12 AM Greg Weigold via Groups.Io
<gregweigold=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone have an SDR that will do trunking?

Thanks
Greg

On Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 12:07:27 PM EST, Marty Toomajian <mtoomaj@...> wrote:

Streaming not screaming.Thought that is possible too.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:26 AM Marty Toomajian <mtoomaj@...> wrote:

The agency in question had one person screaming for a while on the Internet. Now none. But, thanks for the suggestion.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 11:01 AM DANIEL KAMM <daniel.kamm@...> wrote:

Try Broadcastify.

Daniel Kamm, P.E.

www.fda-consultant.com