Re: show your mobile antenna array

Mark Johnson

Don lives in Indiana - checking his call is easy. He runs several amateur repeaters and appears to be very involved in emergency communications.

While his setup may not function well in California sunshine, it probably works well in Indiana.

The publication referenced as a "joke" can be purchased from the government printing office:

https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/national-interoperability-field-guide-version-161-june-2016

This version can also be downloaded:

It contains a fair amount of good radio information - no joke.

Nice setup, Don.

Mark Johnson

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 1:38 PM, Tom via Groups.Io
<tjgerard@...> wrote:
I think the joke is the pamphlet to the drivers right!   Look close “National Interoperability Guide.”

On Jan 2, 2020, at 1:48 AM, Donald Lambert via Groups.Io <banjodhl@...> wrote:

KA(QJG;

Interesting setup..

don/k0kuz

ZUT

Any and all communications herein are the sole property of the email sender and originator. Any electronic intercept of this communication constitutes a violation of 50 U.S.C. § 1861(b)(2) of The Patriot Act. The use of this information in informal or formal proceedings, charges, investigations or indictments is strictly prohibited and rendered null and void if obtained without a warrant."
-------------------------------

On Wednesday, January 1, 2020, 8:13:05 PM PST, KA9QJG <ka9qjg@...> wrote:

Here are a view pictures of My Mobile installation   I will add a couple of Notes  The SDS-100  Fits into a  Mobile Mic holder  , Do not mount it close to the Vents the Heat and Cold will keep the battery from charging properly   Also I use a Motorola Amplified Speaker No hiss  because I can turn down the Viol on the SDS-100 Sounds great and loud

Wishing Everyone a Happy  , Safe and Healthy 2020  Happy Scanning

Don KA9QJG

Not sure the pics will show until I post  the 4 ant in the middle are for Direction Finding

PS  And Yes I should know better than to mount Equipment on the dash like  this in case of an accident. It is secured with very heavy industrial type Velcro..

<image001.png>

<image002.png>

<image003.png>

<image001.png>