Re: show your mobile antenna array

Tom

I think the joke is the pamphlet to the drivers right!   Look close “National Interoperability Guide.”  

On Jan 2, 2020, at 1:48 AM, Donald Lambert via Groups.Io <banjodhl@...> wrote:

KA(QJG;

Interesting setup..

don/k0kuz

ZUT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Any and all communications herein are the sole property of the email sender and originator. Any electronic intercept of this communication constitutes a violation of 50 U.S.C. § 1861(b)(2) of The Patriot Act. The use of this information in informal or formal proceedings, charges, investigations or indictments is strictly prohibited and rendered null and void if obtained without a warrant."
---------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------

On Wednesday, January 1, 2020, 8:13:05 PM PST, KA9QJG <ka9qjg@...> wrote:

Here are a view pictures of My Mobile installation   I will add a couple of Notes  The SDS-100  Fits into a  Mobile Mic holder  , Do not mount it close to the Vents the Heat and Cold will keep the battery from charging properly   Also I use a Motorola Amplified Speaker No hiss  because I can turn down the Viol on the SDS-100 Sounds great and loud

Wishing Everyone a Happy  , Safe and Healthy 2020  Happy Scanning

Don KA9QJG

Not sure the pics will show until I post  the 4 ant in the middle are for Direction Finding

PS  And Yes I should know better than to mount Equipment on the dash like  this in case of an accident. It is secured with very heavy industrial type Velcro..

<image001.png>

<image002.png>

<image003.png>

<image001.png>
<image002.png>
<image003.png>

Join main@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.