Re: show your mobile antenna array

KA9QJG

Here are a view pictures of My Mobile installation   I will add a couple of Notes  The SDS-100  Fits into a  Mobile Mic holder  , Do not mount it close to the Vents the Heat and Cold will keep the battery from charging properly   Also I use a Motorola Amplified Speaker No hiss  because I can turn down the Viol on the SDS-100 Sounds great and loud

Wishing Everyone a Happy  , Safe and Healthy 2020  Happy Scanning

Don KA9QJG

Not sure the pics will show until I post  the 4 ant in the middle are for Direction Finding

PS  And Yes I should know better than to mount Equipment on the dash like  this in case of an accident. It is secured with very heavy industrial type Velcro..