Re: VERY SAD news about Paul Opitz (UPMan)

David Page

Rest In Peace Paul. Thanks for all your help throughout the years☹️☹️

On Dec 31, 2019, at 17:25, Don <kb5kwv@...> wrote:

May he rest in Piece, he was a good man.

That sucks. He is the reason I bought so many of their scanners. I hope they bring on some one to try and fill his shoes.

On 12/31/2019 4:00 PM, Joe M. wrote:
We have been discussing this on the scanner email list,
but it was suggested it should be posted here as well...

I just received word that Paul Opitz (UPMan) passed away Saturday from his long battle with cancer. He was surrounded by family when he passed.

That is all the news I have at this time.

To say he will be missed is an understatement.