Re: VERY SAD news about Paul Opitz (UPMan)

Bernie Burawski

He was very helpful on these posts and although I never asked him directly, I did read his posts, which were very helpful and informative. I feel I may have taken him for granted and wish I had thanked him when he was with us.  Bernie Burawski, KJ4BWQ

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 7:06 PM Ed Alberque via Groups.Io <ealberque=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Very sad.  His help over the years was invaluable...may he RIP

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Hendrickson <jhendrickson@...>
To: main <main@uniden.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 31, 2019 06:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Uniden] VERY SAD news about Paul Opitz (UPMan)

Thank you for posting this though sad. Jeff H.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 5:01 PM Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:
We have been discussing this on the scanner email list,
but it was suggested it should be posted here as well...

I just received word that Paul Opitz (UPMan) passed away Saturday from
his long battle with cancer. He was surrounded by family when he passed.

That is all the news I have at this time.

To say he will be missed is an understatement.

Bernie Burawski