From: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe M. via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 14:01
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: [Uniden] VERY SAD news about Paul Opitz (UPMan)

CAUTION: This email was delivered from the Internet. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply if you are unsure as to the sender.

We have been discussing this on the scanner email list, but it was suggested it should be posted here as well...

I just received word that Paul Opitz (UPMan) passed away Saturday from his long battle with cancer. He was surrounded by family when he passed.

That is all the news I have at this time.

To say he will be missed is an understatement.