Re: Antenna Recommendation

Shawn Benoit

The Austin Spectra is good.

I used it with a triplexer and a several mobiles without issue. The lownband radiator has to be trimmed. In my case I ended to use 46.18/22 often so I trimmed it for 46.2. The top whip was only 5" and the overall antenna we about 36". Works well but it's not very flexible.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 02:23 Chris Sayles <csayles@...> wrote:
Any suggestions on a low band vhf / 800mhz scanner antenna??

Chris