Re: Are we permitted to list items for sale on this group (specifically an SDS100 and SDS200)?

Matthew Crook W1MRC

I don't think groups.io is a flop. I am in several very active groups. However a group for just 1 or 2 types of radios is going to be a very slow group/forum in most cases (the FT-857 group i'm in is very active, but thats a much more popular radio). I also think this would be a better forum to post it for sale in. I am interested to buy one but because I don't currently own one I'm not a member of that group.

Good Luck when you sell!