Re: crypto comm

Shawn Benoit

These poor guy are scrutinized for everything by a bunch of arm chair lawyers. They are damned no matter what they do.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 11:20 AM Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:
If people show up and interfere, arrest them. That's why those laws
exist. Poor judgement by a few does not justify full encryption.

Most of those against spectators don't want their actions
on camera. It's the same mentality that demands encryption.
Personally I could care less. If I'm doing my job correctly,
there is no reason to protest being on camera.

Joe M.