From: "Joe M." <mch@...>
Date: 11/12/19 11:19 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] crypto comm

If people show up and interfere, arrest them. That's why those laws
exist. Poor judgement by a few does not justify full encryption.

Most of those against spectators don't want their actions
on camera. It's the same mentality that demands encryption.
Personally I could care less. If I'm doing my job correctly,
there is no reason to protest being on camera.

Joe M.