locked Re: Anybody in California know where the firehawks deployed

John Irvine <chasebiz@...>

It will be deployed at Prado, east of Los Angeles.May 12, 2022

On Sunday, June 19, 2022, 05:44:26 PM PDT, Mike Height <heightmike13@...> wrote:

Everybody particularly people in California Cal fire is deploying the most modern helicopter or the most modern fire helicopter in the world it's called the Firehawk California has about 12 and now has ordered four more it's a fantastic helicopter it operates at high altitude it drops a thousand gallons of water I could go on all day on the mini things it does but it does have five radios inside and I was just curious if anybody knows where they're being deployed if you don't that's okay just some information and I know the numbers are 900 like 908-906 and etc and 913 is stationed here at Alma anyway just curious if anybody knows where they're being deployed and if not that's okay I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later anyway it's called Firehawk which basically is a Blackhawk modified for fire operations