Re: crypto comm

KA9QJG

Ed , Aman well said  , 0ver  60  yrs for Myself  scanning or tuning it was a Tube  regency  with a vibrator pwr supply LOL

Anyway since I am taking up Bandwidth I would like to Wish all  our Vets a Happy and Healthy Veterans Day  and Thanks  for their service and come back home safe

Don US Navy 63-69

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Day

Monday

,

November 11

Veterans Day 2019 in United States

Veterans Day (originally known as Armistice Day) is a federal holiday in the United States observed annually on November 11, for honoring military veterans, that is, persons who have served in the United States Armed Forces (and were discharged under conditions other than dishonorable)[1].[2] It coincides with other holidays including Armistice Day and Remembrance Day which are celebrated in other countries that mark the anniversary of the end of World War I. Major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, when the Armistice with Germany went into effect. At the urging of major U.S. veteran organizations, Armistice Day was renamed Veterans Day in 1954.

Veterans Day is distinct from Memorial Day, a U.S. public holiday in May. Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans, while Memorial Day honors those who have died while in military service.[3] There is another military holiday, Armed Forces Day, a minor U.S. remembrance that also occurs in May, which honors those currently serving in the U.S. military.