Re: Home Patrol 2

Joel Kahn

Harvey

If you cannot program by computer the only (cumbersome) method I can think of is to press the top bar , lockout that system and press advance to do the same with all systems you do not want to listen to.  You only need to do this once, unless you update the database, which can only be done via computer and Sentinel.

Maybe somebody local has Sentinel on his computer and would program the favorites on your chip for you.

Joel R Kahn

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 08:58:15 AM EDT, harvey morse <harvey@...> wrote:

I have a MAC so there are issues with programing and updating my HP2. Is there a simple way that I can have my hometown come up when I turn the unit on, without having to watch all the scanning, then attempt to push my city as it whizzes by?

Thanks!

Harvey

K1DJG