Re: BCT15X Sensitivity

Leslie Polt

I conducted an A-B test with the BCD536, which won (although even that scanner does not pick up the BWI ATC the ICOMs receive). Interestingly, both Unidens had the same limited reception until I discovered that the BCD536 "range" had not been set to max., which should be the correct setting for conventional systems. The 15X does not have that feature, and the Close Call was disabled.  Thank you all for your suggestions; it is gratifying to see so many active and helpful participants on this Group.
Les, K3JTP