Re: crypto comm

Don Curtis <Don.Curtis@...>

And that's the whole point of getting enough people to agree with you and vote for people/laws that you all agree with.

If it's an important issue for you, write letters to the editor of a local paper trying to educate them. Talk to your representative and see if they are willing to support your position.

That's the system we live in, and how things get done... Or not.

People's choice.

On November 10, 2019 4:36:14 PM "Joe M." <mch@nb.net> wrote:

I would agree if you could get a license for the encryption key.

Otherwise, apples and racecars.

Most voters are not technical enough to know the details and will
blindly follow the "we need this for your safety" spin by elected
leaders. Many also could care less, and if it doesn't affect them they
will not vote for changes.

Joe M.

On 11/10/2019 5:56 PM, Don Curtis wrote:
You don't like it, get your city/county/state/federal lawmakers to enact
a law prohibiting encryption.

If enough voters think like you, should be a piece of cake.

Until then, you will have live with it.

Just like I have to live with not being allowed to use amateur radio
equipment without a license even though the airwaves belong to the public.