Re: BC796D powers up in mute mode

Don

*Hi Tim,**
**
**I was going to recommend ProScan - that is what I use.

I saw in your other post that you circled Mute. I would set it to OFF and see what happens.**
**
**Also as someone else mentioned something could be going south in memory. **
**
**Cheers,**
**
**Don*

On 18-Nov-21 15:58, Tim L wrote:
Hi Don,
I have the original uniden software and proscan software. I have done a factory reset (2,9,Hold Power on) and then tried to upload the program from uniden software and after i turn off the radio and back on it goes back into mute mode. the mute goes off if i hit the mute button. the weird thing is i bought my second 796 this summer and i did not have the mute issue until i started using the software. now it always powers on in mute mode just like my first 796. any other thoughts?
--
Another terrific NDB day in Nebraska!!!

Don

More Live & Recorded Radio Fun and a Whole Lot More!

Don KPC6NDB
Gothenburg, NE
N40.9 W100.1 2609ft DN90ww
BC1206CM Bearcat DX1000 FRG-100B