Re: Pro 96 question

don robinson

You're asking for alignment, but I'm guessing that the antenna connection to the circuit board has broken. Give it a look before you spend $100 to have it resoldered back to the antenna socket. I had the same problem with several different scanners, from a PRO23 to a 396xt. Good luck.

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 02:57:10 PM PDT, Gigu chan <rudebwai@...> wrote:

All…  Lurker here

  The Pro-96 scanner was a pretty good unit in it day..  Best of luck in getting it repaired.    Regarding getting a scanner repaired.  I think Keith is probably right-Uniden I’ll wager does the same thing.

I did have a look at the Radio Repair site at the bottom of the last email.  There were a lot of old Memories in their list of “no longer repaired units”  at the top of the list was the BC780XLT

That was a kick in the pants!

Gig.

Cheers