Re: Pro 96 question

Joe M.

Someone recently posted they got their Whistler scanners repaired there.

Joe M.

On 9/21/2021 11:55 AM, Jeff Kenyon wrote:
The Pro-96 is Radio Shack, but I did hear a few years ago that Uniden
will repair Radio Shack scanners, but don’t know if that is still the case.

On Sep 21, 2021, at 11:49 AM, Randy Michael <ke4crc@gmail.com> wrote:

Last time I knew uniden will repair to Factory condition any uniden
radio for $100 no matter what is wrong with it
OR send you a discount coupon for a new radio
Depending on how much work it needs

On radio reference I read uniden is extreamly backed up on repairs
because of covid shutting them down for so many months

Randy
KE4CRC
Eddie Carroll :

Just a quick question. I have still functioning Pro-96