Re: Pro 96 question

Fred Luft

Go on the Internet and look for a used one. That’s what I would do.

On Sep 20, 2021, at 9:55 PM, Eddie Carroll <kd4bas@...> wrote:

Just a quick question. I have still functioning Pro-96, but I need to get it re-aligned as it has drifted off frequency and doesn't receive as well as it did years ago and I also believe the BNC connector has become loose from the board. Years ago I would attempt the repair, but with my bad eyes and shaky nerves I would not even try.  Do you think Uniden would still service this dinosaur, the cost of such repair, or is it even worth it? A new scanner is WAY out of my range and so far most of my area is still monitorable on the 96.