Re: Pro 96 question

Joe M.

G&G in New York?

Joe M.

On 9/21/2021 6:25 AM, chuck uphold via groups.io wrote:
yes there is a radio shop the workks on them.ill get the adress & post
it.i think i got it from joe or someone onhere

On Monday, September 20, 2021, 10:55:45 PM EDT, Eddie Carroll
<kd4bas@gmail.com> wrote:

Just a quick question. I have still functioning Pro-96, but I need to
get it re-aligned as it has drifted off frequency and doesn't receive as
well as it did years ago and I also believe the BNC connector has become
loose from the board. Years ago I would attempt the repair, but with my
bad eyes and shaky nerves I would not even try. Do you think Uniden
would still service this dinosaur, the cost of such repair, or is it
even worth it? A new scanner is WAY out of my range and so far most of
my area is still monitorable on the 96.