Re: crypto comm

Joe M.

I would agree if you could get a license for the encryption key.

Otherwise, apples and racecars.

Most voters are not technical enough to know the details and will blindly follow the "we need this for your safety" spin by elected leaders. Many also could care less, and if it doesn't affect them they will not vote for changes.

Joe M.

On 11/10/2019 5:56 PM, Don Curtis wrote:
You don't like it, get your city/county/state/federal lawmakers to enact
a law prohibiting encryption.

If enough voters think like you, should be a piece of cake.

Until then, you will have live with it.

Just like I have to live with not being allowed to use amateur radio
equipment without a license even though the airwaves belong to the public.