Re: What to Do...

Joe M.

P25 Phase II is TDMA. AFAIK Motorola never made a TDMA Type II system.

Type II and Phase II are not the same thing.

Joe M.

On 9/2/2021 3:14 AM, Dennis Falk wrote:
It appears both the City and County of San Diego are using both Phase I
and Phase II. (The city's Phase II is actually a Motorola Type II, but
this is a P25 compatible system.) Most operations seem to be Phase I,
when I was there, last, but that was just a few months before COVID.

(HP-2 and later such scanners support Phase II; HP-1 doesn't. I have
HP-2. The only regret I have is that it doesn't support NDXN or DSTAR.)

d.m.falk
Eureka, CA
_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links: