Re: Repairs

harvey morse

I agree. If they communicated it would be good customer PR. They never even acknowledged receipt.  Since it’s been there my warranty has expired, but I don’t anticipate that to be an issue.

Harvey E. Morse - BAI, CII, CMI

Sent from my cellphone. Please excuse typos or voice dictation errors.

CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVATE & PRIVILEGED:
DO NOT REPRODUCE OR FORWARD WITHOUT ADVANCE WRITTEN PERMISSION

On May 22, 2021, at 10:24 AM, Bernard Skoch via groups.io <k5xs@...> wrote:

It’s not as though it’s a contest, but I’ll match your 75 days and raise you a few—months.

Warranty repair of a Yaesu MD-100 microphone: Eight months and counting.

I get it, things are complicated by Covid, but they might at least respond to my emails requesting status.

On May 21, 2021, at 15:45, doug fick <dfick@...> wrote:

I got you beat...Icom service..75 days and counting

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 12:17 PM, harvey morse
<harvey@...> wrote:

I have an SDS-100 that is not working properly. I sent it in to Uniden over two months ago. Each time I call to check on the status I receive the same response: i.e. “We will get to it as soon as we can”. Frankly, two months seems excessive. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Harvey

K1DJG