From: Gary Saffer
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 12:33 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Ludlow, MA - DMR

I've lost track of this a bit, so I might be repeating myself.

453.250 CC:05 TG:1111

For the 456/536 my listing is this,

453.250000 LUDLOW POLICE DEPARTMENT Off FM DMR 5 Law Dispatch

If you entered it as a new listing, make sure that you have the Service
Type correct.

I haven't been out that way for a couple of years, but as I remember it
was working then. It was also confirmed on Scan New England earlier this
month.

Gary