From: "Joe M." <mch@...>
Date: 05/21/2021 4:45 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Repairs

Well, you could have them send it back, get the parts, and fix it
yourself. Of course if they are having trouble getting the parts, I'm
not sure how soon it might be until you get them.

COVID has everything backing up. People don't want to work because they
are currently making as much or more sitting at home. I know several who
are making almost double what they normally would, and they don't have
to spend money on fuel, or wear-and-tear on the car, and all that time
wasted actually working. It's like a country-wide vacation.

I was talking to a guy who has a used car lot. He can't even get cars to
sell. Nobody is trading them in and the auction houses are not running much.

Don't worry. Things will return to normal when the government cheese
runs out. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

Joe M.