Re: Repairs

Joe M.

Well, you could have them send it back, get the parts, and fix it yourself. Of course if they are having trouble getting the parts, I'm not sure how soon it might be until you get them.

COVID has everything backing up. People don't want to work because they are currently making as much or more sitting at home. I know several who are making almost double what they normally would, and they don't have to spend money on fuel, or wear-and-tear on the car, and all that time wasted actually working. It's like a country-wide vacation.

I was talking to a guy who has a used car lot. He can't even get cars to sell. Nobody is trading them in and the auction houses are not running much.

Don't worry. Things will return to normal when the government cheese runs out. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

Joe M.

On 5/21/2021 3:17 PM, harvey morse wrote:
I have an SDS-100 that is not working properly. I sent it in to Uniden
over two months ago. Each time I call to check on the status I receive
the same response: i.e. “We will get to it as soon as we can”. Frankly,
two months seems excessive. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Harvey

K1DJG