Re: Repairs

Craig Scott

Hang in there.  Yeah, it sucks to be without, but we (an AV Co.) are having the same issues with pro cameras, projectors, microphones, etc., getting repaired, due to COVID.  Big names too like Sony, Panasonic and Shure.  All backed up.  Some repairs are even been completed in technicians homes!  I have sent in a couple of 780's and 785's to Uniden a few years ago.  Think I never waited more than a month to get it back.  New reality.
Craig
Watervliet NY

On Friday, May 21, 2021, 3:17:30 PM EDT, harvey morse <harvey@...> wrote:

I have an SDS-100 that is not working properly. I sent it in to Uniden over two months ago. Each time I call to check on the status I receive the same response: i.e. “We will get to it as soon as we can”. Frankly, two months seems excessive. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Harvey

K1DJG