From: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe M.
Sent: 09 May 2021 23:57
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Amplified Speaker

And "your radios" are using the EARPHONE output with this?

Joe M.

On 5/9/2021 5:35 PM, Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association (TARRA) wrote:
I use something like this on my radios: HSN4031A There is plenty of
level without an additional amp. I'm sure that Motorola spent a lot of
time and money on engineering a speaker that is not only efficient,
but good for voice. If this doesn't have enough level it may be time
to check the batteries in your hearing aids.

Mick - W7CAT