Re: Amplified Speaker

Joe M.

As I said before, my personal favorites are the amplified Motorola or GE speakers like the image that was recently posted (by someone else).

Joe M.

On 5/9/2021 2:56 PM, Maggie O'Connor wrote:
Joe,

Is there one (or two) you recommend?

Thanks - Maggie

-----Original Message----- From: Joe M.
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 10:27 AM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Amplified Speaker

It might be easier and cheaper to just buy an amplified speaker.

Joe M.

On 5/9/2021 8:56 AM, Joe Burns wrote:
Hey Don,

How is it wired to your scanner?
Is it powered by a separate power source?

I have a Motorola speaker that is not powered. No model number, looks
like yours, but only has 2 wires coming from it.. When connected to my
SDS100, the battery (even plugged into the charger) last less than an
hour. I need to find a way to add a small amplifier to the speaker.

Joe
KE4VMU

Sent from my Phone