Re: No sound on search results.

Joe M.

Next question: Are you sure it is not trunked?

Joe M.

On 5/7/2021 9:57 PM, Kev Myles via groups.io wrote:
I programmed the System as a Conventional and set the Audio as Digital in the settings. Coming in loud and clear on the Uniden as well as the TRX1.
On May 7, 2021, at 4:52 PM, Joe M. <mch@nb.net> wrote:

Is the channel set for analog only?

Joe M.

On 4/29/2021 7:16 PM, Kev Myles via groups.io wrote:
No it’s not encrypted. My TRX1 is decoding the frequencies perfect, but
my 996P2 scanner is quiet on the same frequencies 854 to 856 range. In
the settings it is telling me that DMR and Provoice have been activated,
but I am not hearing any voice traffic unlike the TRX1. I bought the
996P2 used with the DMR and Provoice already activated. Any idea what
could be the problem with my Uniden 996P2? Any help/Advice much
appreciated.