Re: Amplified Speaker

Mike Samenus

I use a Bluetooth transmitter plugged in to the top of the HP436 and pair it to a Bose Sound Link speaker.  You can turn the volume up with the Bluetooth speaker.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, May 6, 2021, 2:46 PM, Joseph Rotman via groups.io <N9JCQ@...> wrote:

I use the PM23 with my 325P2 and it works great.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Thursday, May 6, 2021, 10:14 AM, Chris Sayles <csayles@...> wrote:

Hello Group,

Looking for suggestions and installation notes for an amplified external speaker to mount in my car to listen to my BCD436HP.

Seems the scanner itself does not have enough output to drive any non amplified speaker I have tried. Especially when driving...

Also, any recommendations for using a relay or external switch to turn the powered speaker on/off In order to not run down the battery when the car is off?

Thanks all for the input!

Chris
KK6AAR