Re: Amplified Speaker

don robinson

Then patching to Aux, Cassette adapter or FM modulator are all perfect solutions allowing sound to be played on the car stereo as loud as you like. But, then again, using an earphone is cheap and simple if one doesn't want to use any of those other things.

I agree that an " external speaker jack " is specific, where " audio output " is indeed very general and not specific. My apologies to those I may have confused.

On Thursday, May 6, 2021, 11:00:52 AM PDT, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

Actually, what I said was "the 43(6) does not
have an external speaker jack." (typo corrected)

It DOES have an earphone jack which is
not the same as an external speaker jack.

Joe M.