Re: Recording

Kev Myles

The record jack is a 1/8” jack. I have two cords at least, that I can use. I’ll take a look at that with the earbuds like you suggested Don. Thanks!

On Apr 20, 2021, at 8:30 PM, don robinson via groups.io <don_551@...> wrote:

I would expect the record out jack to output audio to patch with a cord to a recorder. Take a look at the jack to tell what size the cord needs to be. Preview the sound with an earbud to know what comes out. I have used a mono patch cord to record from a scanner to a digital recorder, but the scanner's output needed to be very low for VOX to work.

On Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 12:13:57 PM PDT, Kev Myles via groups.io <wkevinm@...> wrote:

Can the 7200 be plugged into the record jack on the back of the 996P2?