Re: No sound on search results.

Glenn (Butch) Kanvick

On some systems the Control Channel changes frequencies, sometimes everyday, sometimes at midnight.

I was hearing voices on 854.8125 yesterday and the day before, but today silence and after a little while a steady buzzing noise. Control channel? Didn’t pick up any other 800 MHz frequencies for the short time I was at that particular location.

--
Glenn (Butch) Kanvick
KE7FEL/R