Re: No sound on search results.

Tommy Long

on my scanner it make a bunch of noise .

------ Original Message ------
From: "Evan Platt" <evan@espphotography.com>
To: main@uniden.groups.io
Sent: 4/15/2021 2:27:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Uniden] No sound on search results.

I believe encrypted traffic would be silent / no sound. Control
channel I can't recall what you'd hear, if anything.

Yes Sir, that could be the case, but it was silent, no sound. EncMode was on Tone and EncLevel -24. The Adc gain -2. DacGain -5. The later two settings I found on Radio Reference. “Especially for mobile” it said.