Re: BCT15X P25 Upgrade

Michael WA7SKG

Thanks, Joe. That's what I was looking for.

Michael

Joe M. wrote on 1/31/21 5:37 PM:

The SDS200 is a 1.5 DIN size, so that will not work.
The BCD996P2 is the latest model that is a DIN size.
Joe M.
On 1/31/2021 8:19 PM, Michael WA7SKG wrote:
I've got a BCT15X in my truck mounted in a console with a custom
faceplate. I'm interested in upgrading to P25 digital capability, but
need something that fits the same mount. I've looked at the BCD996P2,
which looks to be the same box with more capability. I've seen a lot of
talk about the SDS200, but I don't know if it is the same DIN form
factor to fit my mount.

Suggestions?