Re: BCT15X P25 Upgrade

Wallace Day <livefire17@...>

While I haven't measured, the 996 P2 sure looks like a dead ringer size-wise of my BCT 15X. I will measure them tomorrow and share the info unless someone else bests me to it!
73
Wally, KC2PBK
Plattsburgh NY

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 8:33 PM Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...> wrote:
I've got a BCT15X in my truck mounted in a console with a custom
faceplate. I'm interested in upgrading to P25 digital capability, but
need something that fits the same mount. I've looked at the BCD996P2,
which looks to be the same box with more capability. I've seen a lot of
talk about the SDS200, but I don't know if it is the same DIN form
factor to fit my mount.

Suggestions?

--
73,
Michael WA7SKG

"Any day you do not learn one new thing is a wasted day."