Re: Uniden Sentinel missing some CA Trunked systems?

Joe M.

Rebanding is simple:

1. Program the system frequencies 15 MHz lower.
(866-869 goes to 851-854)

2. If it's a non-P25 system, add the rebanding tables.

That is all you need to do.

Are you sure they did not do more than rebanding?
Such as change to a new system?

Joe M.

On 10/4/2020 1:50 PM, richard@... wrote:
Once Orange County (Ca) went through the Re-Banding my scanners stopped receiving the Trunked System. I have gone as far as sending one of my scanners in to Uniden. They confirmed that everything was ok an d I have the correct database. I worked in Public Safety in OC during the planning for Re-Banding. The contractors asked all of the users if we had scanners that would need to be upgraded. We included the cost of replacing our scanners just in case. I was retired just as the started to replace radios so this wasn't an issue I got involved in. Has anyone found a fix for this issue on the Uniden BCD436HP?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.