Re: Uniden Sentinel missing some CA Trunked systems?

richard@...

Once Orange County (Ca) went through the Re-Banding my scanners stopped receiving the Trunked System. I have gone as far as sending one of my scanners in to Uniden. They confirmed that everything was ok an d I have the correct database. I worked in Public Safety in OC during the planning for Re-Banding. The contractors asked all of the users if we had scanners that would need to be upgraded. We included the cost of replacing our scanners just in case. I was retired just as the started to replace radios so this wasn't an issue I got involved in. Has anyone found a fix for this issue on the Uniden BCD436HP?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

Yes, P25 is listed. I missed that before. I didn't remember that Type
II supported that, as Type II systems are becoming obscure.
SmartZone can be analog only, digital only, or mixed mode.
Sy
Jim Walls - K6CCC
jim@...
Ofc: 818-548-4804