Re: Sentinel and .NET Framework 2.0

azpowells

Great. Thanks Joe. Be Safe.

Wayne Powell

On 8/30/2020 6:46 AM, Joe M. wrote:

Assuming you mean x36/SDS Sentinel, Latest Version 2.02.01 (2019)

If you mean HP Sentinel, Latest Version 2.03.02 (2014)

Joe M.

On 8/29/2020 11:55 PM, azpowells wrote:
Sorry. Sentinel .

  Wayne P.

On 8/29/2020 4:57 PM, Joe M. wrote:
Of .NET or of Sentinel?

.NET doesn't follow the conventional version numbering. For example
you can have 3.5 and 4 installed on the same PC. They are completely
separate programs.

Joe M.

On 8/29/2020 3:51 PM, azpowells wrote:
Joe. What is the latest version number ?Thanks. Be Safe.

Wayne Powell

On 8/29/2020 11:13 AM, Joe M. wrote:
2.0? I thought it installed 3.5.

Sentinel was last updated when the digital
upgrades were released (a couple years ago).

Joe M.

On 8/29/2020 1:58 PM, Judy Olson via groups.io wrote:
Hi,
I tried to install Sentinel on my new desktop computer. It wants .NET
Framework 2.0, old technology.
First question: is Sentinel still regularly updating?
Next, can I mess up my new computer installing outdated files? I found
instructions on how to do it. Thanks all.

AVG logo <https://www.avg.com/internet-security>

www.avg.com <https://www.avg.com/internet-security>