Re: ARC536 Comments please

Joel Kahn

Marshall,
I use the ARC programs and Sentinel for my HP 1 & 2 radios(ARCPatrol) and my 436HP(ARC436/536). They both have advantages and disadvantages. They reside and play well together on my Windows10 laptop. I frequently have both running at the same time.

You need to use Sentinel to update the RR Database in the program and the radio.

While it can be done in Sentinel, I find the ARC program easier to create, update and edit my favorite lists.

You can download and try the ARC programs for free -limited time and functions.

Hope this helps.

Joel R Kahn

Comme dicté à mon chat et envoyé de mon ordinateur de bureau.
(As dictated to my cat and sent from my desktop computer.)

On Monday, August 24, 2020, 03:14:38 PM EDT, Marshall Tuttle <mtincos@...> wrote:

I am considering buying the Butel software. Looking for user comments and suggestions.  Will it coexist with Sentinel on a Win 10 PC?  This is my first post and my radio should arrive later this week.  I am in Colorado Springs CO.
Marshall T.