From: main@Uniden.groups.io [mailto:main@Uniden.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Turner
Sent: Monday August 24, 2020 14:33 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] ARC536 Comments please

It can be a little tricky keeping both Butel and Sentinal in sync. When you write to scanner with one, then read it back into the other before making changes with the other.  When you write it back then read back in the other.  It’s not the end of the world if you forget the write with one, read (and save) from the other routine.  You just might find something you changed In one undone by the other in areas they overlap.

Bob