Re: BCT15X Rear Remote Connector

Joe M.

It's been years since I set the port speed on a 15, but try this:

MENU button
SETTINGS
SET SERIAL PORT
SET BAUD RATE
SET REAR PORT

On 7/4/2020 7:40 PM, Randy Hall wrote:
Joe

Not sure how to change the port speed.

I'll never use the GPS here at home. I just want to get away from using
the front connector.

Thanks

Randy

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 12:56 AM Joe M. <mch@... <mailto:mch@...>>
wrote:

Just change the speed of the rear port to 119200. Keep in
mind GPS will no longer work unless you set it back to 4800.

Joe M.

<http://groups.io>
<mailto:gmail.com@groups.io>