Re: BCT15X Rear Remote Connector

Joe M.

Just change the speed of the rear port to 119200. Keep in
mind GPS will no longer work unless you set it back to 4800.

Joe M.

On 7/3/2020 11:14 PM, Randy Hall wrote:
I did get the rear connector to work.

I used a null modem adapter and let FreeScan auto scan the serial port.
It worked with 4800 baud on the rear. I was using 115200 baud on the
front port.

Seems to work fine.

Randy

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 12:51 AM Randy Hall via groups.io
<http://groups.io> <listk7age=gmail.com@groups.io
<mailto:gmail.com@groups.io>> wrote:

Hi

I would like to use the rear remote connector for FreeScan control
of the scanner instead of using the tiny front connector.

Is this possible? Or, is this connector just for GPS and/or remote
panel?

Thanks

Randy, K7AGE