Re: Audio in on Laptop BCD436HP>Proscan

narcissists_suck

Solved

 I wasn't getting   that pop up. Furthermore, under "Stereo Mix Properties" the Jack Information option was a blank with the exception of a single black dot.

I found an older version of the driver and installed it. I now get the pop up that permits me top identify the use of the jack.

A standard stereo cable with 3.5 mm male connectors at each end is used for the connection. The popup recognizes the connection and I selected mic in.

the Version of the driver I am using on my Dell 15 7958 2-in-1 is