Re: Clear User Data on 3600 / 436

Joe M.

On 7/2/2020 4:37 PM, Joe M. wrote:
I just tried it and it DL'ed fine. Are you sure you are clicking the
correct DL link? There is one on that page to click, then one on the

Regardless, I'll provide an alternate DL link in a minute.

Joe M.

On 7/2/2020 4:03 PM, Scanner1143 wrote:
Joe M.

This link you provided still will not let me download the format tool.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Digital-Photo-Tools/SmartDisk-FAT32-Format-Utility.shtml

It now wants me to download ( IDM ) internet download manager.
I'm using windows 10 64 bit, MS Edge.

Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: main@Uniden.groups.io [mailto:main@Uniden.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Joe M.
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 2:17 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Clear User Data on 3600 / 436

No problem. ASAIK that is the only program that will properly format
larger cards. Can you try the DL again? (just want to make sure it's not
permanently dead)

Joe M.

On 7/2/2020 12:49 PM, Kajj Jjak via groups.io wrote:
Sorry Joe M.
I didn't mean to step on your toes..
I tried that link you sent to him and was going to save it in case I
ever needed it.
It wouldn't download. So I kept that other link.

Again, Sorry......!

Thomas