Re: Clear User Data on 3600 / 436

I have tried that a lot, the programming can't find the card, which makes me think the cable is at fault

Andrew, Morecambe

-----Original Message-----
From: Dewey <Dewey3@...>
To: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@uniden.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 14:42
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Clear User Data on 3600 / 436

Well, that at least sounds like progress.  Since you say that the card is "registering" in your computer, try inserting it back into the computer, and using Sentinel to do the "Clear User Data" as mentioned earlier by Joe.

Dewey

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:37 AM Andrew Gordon <andrewirvine2311@...> wrote:
I have tried FAT and exFAT, still nothing. The micro is registering in my laptop, but it's not finding it when it's in the radio
Andrew, Morecambe